If you want to run 2 WhatsApp accounts simultaneously in your smartphone, then learn how to do it from below. You can easily do this by following the steps mentioned here.
How to Use two WhatsApp Account in One Smartphone: Most people use WhatsApp in today’s time. From talking to your friends to making online payments, this instant messaging app is used for many important things. Many people run 2 or 3 WhatsApp accounts. Most of the Android smartphones coming in the market these days support dual sim. It is quite easy to use 2 numbers in one phone.
For this you do not need to do anything separately. It is not that easy to run 2 WhatsApp accounts in the same phone. Although many features are available in this instant messaging app of Facebook (new name Meta), but till now it does not support multi account. Users can use only one WhatsApp account from the same number.
However, mobile manufacturers have a solution for this. Users get the facility to have two different versions of the same app on an Android phone. With this feature, users do not need to use different phones for different apps. If you do not know how to use it then read this article. Here its complete details are given.
How to Use two WhatsApp Account on One Smartphone
- To enable 2 WhatsApp accounts in the same Android phone, you have to first go to the phone’s settings.
- Here you will get Dual / Parallel / App Clone feature.
- As soon as you click on it, you will see many apps.
- From there, click on the toggle next to WhatsApp.
- Wait till the process is completed. After this, come to the home screen and click on the icon of another WhatsApp. There will be a small mark on it.
- Now click on the option of Agree and Continue.
- Now enter the number from which you want to run WhatsApp. An OTP will come on it. After entering that, you will start running WhatsApp account.
In this way you will be able to easily run 2 WhatsApp accounts in the same phone. If you do not know where the Dual / Parallel / App Clone feature will be found in which phone, then tell that Xiaomi phones have the option of Dual apps in the Apps under Settings.
Similarly, in Of phones by going to Advance features under Settings, Dual Messenger, OnePlus in Settings after Settings, Parallel Apps in Utilities, App cloner in Realme phones settings, App Cloner in Settings, App Cloner under Settings in Oppo and Vivo phones. In Settings, App Clone feature is available in Apps and notifications.